Photoinitiator 369 | CAS 119313-12-1
Product Information of Photoinitiator 369
- Product Name: Photoinitiator 369
- Chemical Name: 2-Benzyl-2-(dimethylamino)-1-[4-(4-morpholinyl)phenyl]-1-butanone
- Synonyms: 2-BENZYL-2-(DIMETHYLAMINO)-4′-MORPHOLINOBUTYROPHENONE; TIMTEC-BB SBB006931; 2-(dimethylamino)-1-[4-(4-morpholinyl)phenyl]-2-(phenylmethyl)-1-butanon; 2-benzyl-2-(dimethylamino)-4′-morpholino-butyroph; Lancure369; 1-Butanone, 2-(dimethylamino)-1-4-(4-morpholinyl)phenyl-2-(phenylmethyl)-; 2-Benzyl-2-dimethylamino-4′-morpholinobutyrophenon; 2-Benzyl-2-dimethylamino-1-(4-morpholino-phenyl)-1-butanone; IHT-PI 910; 1-(4-Morpholinophenyl)-2-(dimethylamino)-2-benzyl-1-butanone; IC-369; Irgacure 369; N,N-Dimethyl-α-ethyl-α-benzyl-β-oxo-4-(4-morpholinyl)benzeneethanamine; α-(Dimethylamino)-α-benzyl-4′-morpholinobutyrophenone
- CAS No.: 119313-12-1
- EINECS No.: 404-360-3
- Molecular Formula: C23H30N2O2
- Molecular Weight: 366.5
- Key Properties: High efficiency, low migration, yellowing
- Package: 20 kg carton
- Main Uses: Offset, flexo, screen inks and electronic coatings.
Physical and Chemical Properties of Photoinitiator 369 (CAS 119313-12-1)
- Appearance: Yellowish crystal
- Assay: >99.0%
- Absorption Peak: 232, 323nm
Applications of Photoinitiator 369 (CAS 119313-12-1)
- Photoinitiator 369 (CAS 119313-12-1) is a high efficiency UV photoinitiator with large photosensibility range and high UV absorbency. It is used for the photopolymerization of free radicals. Photoinitiator 369 (CAS 119313-12-1) can be combined with appropriate coinitiator such as 184 or 651, 907, ITX. It is used in UV curing inks and coatings.
- Thanks to its excellent absorption performance, photoinitiator 369 (CAS 119313-12-1) is very suitable for the curing of UV colored system, especially the blue and black color phase system UV curing, and even the systems containing ultraviolet absorbents.
- Photoinitiator 369 (CAS 119313-12-1) can be applied to the packaging field, such as offset printing, silk screen printing ink, etc.
- Photoinitiator 369 (CAS 119313-12-1) can be applied to the field of electronic industry, such as anti photoresist, solder ink, etc.
- Photoinitiator 369 (CAS 119313-12-1) is used in the manufacture of printing plates.
- The initiating effect of photoinitiator 369 depends largely on different formulations, so the best effect and dosage should be obtained through the formula test.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.