Photoinitiator 819 | CAS 162881-26-7
Photoinitiator 819 Product Information
- Product Name: Phenylbis(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine oxide
- Other Names: Photoinitiator 819; Photoinitiator XBPO; Phosphine oxide, phenyl bis (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoy)-; (phenylphosphoryl)bis[(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)methanone]; Phosphineoxide, phenylbis(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)- (9CI); Bis(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phenylphosphine oxide; Methanone,1,1′-(phenylphosphinylidene)bis[1-(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)-; Irgacure 819DW
- CAS NO.: 162881-26-7
- EINECS No.: 423-340-5
- Molecular Formula: C26H27O3P
- Molecular Weight: 418.46
Physical Properties of Photoinitiator 819
- Appearance: Yellowish powder
- Assay: >99.0%
- Melting Point: 127-134 °C
- Package: 20KG CARTON
- Main Applications: Pigmented coatings, offset, flexo, and screen inks.
Application of Photoinitiator 819
Photoinitiator 819 can also be used for coloured UV curable plastic coating, UV coating has been widely used in plastic shell of various electronic and household appliances because of its excellent performance and efficient production. But the deep curing of UV coating is not good, the coating density is bad, and the dispersive arrangement of UV resin to the pigment is poor. The appearance of the film is seriously affected, so the traditional construction process is to paint the color primer with solvent based primer first, and then apply UV varnish after baking to improve the properties of the film surface.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.