Photoinitiator 907 | CAS 71868-10-5
Photoinitiator 907 (CAS 71868-10-5) Product Information
- Product Name: 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone
- Synonyms: MMMP; 2-Methyl-1-[4-(methylthio)phenyl]-2-morpholinopropanone-1; CACCURE 907; Photocure 907; Irgacure 907; photoinitiator907; 2-Methyl-1-(4-(methylthio)phenyl)-2-morpholinopropan-1-one
- Molecular Formula: C15H21NO2S
- CAS No.: 71868-10-5
- EINECS NO.: 400-600-6
- Molecular Weight: 279.4 g/mol
Properties of 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone
- Appearance: Whie Solid
- Assay: >99.0%
- Melting Point: 74-76 °C
- Absorption Peak: 231, 307 nm
- Package: 20 kg carton
- Transmittance: 425 nm>40%; 500 nm>65%
- Solubility: Soluble in organic solvents and monomers.
- Chemical properties: Strong UV absorbability
Applications of 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone
- Photoinitiator 907 (CAS 71868-10-5) is an efficient photoinitiator, which is used in painting and electronics industries.
- Offset, flexo, screen inks and electronic coatings. UV photoinitiator 907 can absorb ultraviolet radiation energy to form free radicals or cations during the curing process of ink. It can initiate polymerization, crosslinking and grafting of monomers and oligomers, and solidify the ink into three-dimensional reticulated polymer in a short time.
- Photoinitiator 907 is a new type of highly active photoinitiator with high photoinitiator efficiency. It is often used with the photoinitiator of sulfur anthrone to enhance the absorbance. It is used to initiate rapid solidification of acrylates and methyl methacrylate.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.