Bismuth Aluminate Hydrate | CAS 308796-32-9
- Name: Bismuth Aluminate Hydrate Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- CAS NO.: 308796-32-9
- EINECS No.: 235-552-3
- Molecular Formula: Al3BiH2O7
- Molecular Weight: 403.936674
- Synonyms: BISMUTH ALUMINATE HYDRATE 99.9+%
- Appearance: White or off-white powder
- Description: This product is white or almost white powder, no smell or taste, undissolved in water or ethanol.
- Quality standard：CP2005
- Usage: For medicinal subsidiary material
- Stability: Stable under normal temperature and pressure, avoiding strong oxide contact.
- Storage: Store in dry, cool, dark and ventilate.
|Test||Loss on ignition||Chloride||Sulfate||Nitrate||Barium||Copper||Lead||Silver||Arsenic||Content of Bismuth||Content of Aluminum|
|Specification||≤22.0％||≤0.14％||≤0.02％||≤2.5％||Accord with require||Accord with require||Accord with require||Accord with require||≤2ppm||51-55％||19.5-21.5％|
Bismuth aluminate hydrate is the focus of our selling and exporting chemicals, the standard is in the leading position in the industry. Our company has passed ISO9001 quality management system certification, strict supply and marketing process, comprehensive quality control, please feel free to buy.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.